Kate Moss, modern toss, skinny fit jeans, old baked beans, bright red lippy, raving hippy, hair spray, sexy sway, Jimmy Choo, malibu woo woo, trying to impress, cocktail dress, PPQ, the Winehouse 'do, Agyness Deyn, sex machine, killer heels, take away meals, nu rave, time to miss-behave, get low, Selridges and co., English rose, the Paris Hilton pose, diamond ring, chavy bling, Daisy Lowe, O.M.G like wow! ... Diary of a Fashion Addict.

Wednesday 24 September 2008

The Best of London Fashion Week

Giles Deacon sent an electric mix of futuristic fashion down the catwalk. This collaberation of Sophisticated Space-Age was by far one of the most innovative collections at London Fashion Week. Mostly in black and white with a few flashes of colour storming down the catwalk every so often, this is one show that definitely had impact!
The second I saw the snaps from Henry Holland's show, I was reminded why I'm in love with him and everything he does. There is not one item of clothing in this collection I wouldn't wear (surprising giving I'm quite often thinking the opposite about a lot of well esteemed designers shows!) So cute, so girly, so fresh and so summer! This is one collection that makes me desperate to start planning my Spring/Summer wardrobe already! :]
Luella's collection is another I can see myself in every item. It's so lady like and so Pretty Women (the book, not the film!). Once again it's patterns galor, but its not only the patterns that make these fabrics so beautiful - the colour pallet is delightfully summery and cute. Pleats and frills just add to the lady-like glamour!

No comments: