Kate Moss, modern toss, skinny fit jeans, old baked beans, bright red lippy, raving hippy, hair spray, sexy sway, Jimmy Choo, malibu woo woo, trying to impress, cocktail dress, PPQ, the Winehouse 'do, Agyness Deyn, sex machine, killer heels, take away meals, nu rave, time to miss-behave, get low, Selridges and co., English rose, the Paris Hilton pose, diamond ring, chavy bling, Daisy Lowe, O.M.G like wow! ... Diary of a Fashion Addict.

Saturday 16 August 2008

So...

Day: Saturday Activity: Thrift store shopping, attempting to do the pleates on the skirt I'm making. (going badly, very badly!) Fags: 17. (Awful :[.) Alcohol intake: Last night, far too much. Today, 1 unit. (Pre outing drinks while writing a blog post and dancing in my underwear - I think so!) Money spent: £85. (Money I don't have, but spent on lovely things - pale denim high waisted shorts, cream vintage blouse, oyster vintage across-body bag, fags and a bottle of wine.) Indulgence: Fags, wine, cream cake at lunch. Listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58sLe738L8w (Amazing remix. Oh come on - I did mention the nderwear dancing!)

All conclusions reached in the last post have...well, lets just say "not gone to plan" haha. Ah well, I'll let you know when I get some self-control.

No comments: