Kate Moss, modern toss, skinny fit jeans, old baked beans, bright red lippy, raving hippy, hair spray, sexy sway, Jimmy Choo, malibu woo woo, trying to impress, cocktail dress, PPQ, the Winehouse 'do, Agyness Deyn, sex machine, killer heels, take away meals, nu rave, time to miss-behave, get low, Selridges and co., English rose, the Paris Hilton pose, diamond ring, chavy bling, Daisy Lowe, O.M.G like wow! ... Diary of a Fashion Addict.

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Converted :]

Day: Wednesday. Activity: Beading a dress (my new masterpiece - I bought a vintage black velvet bodycon dress about a year ago and have been meaning to embellish it for ages now), not going to college (if your head felt like mine does now, you wouldn't either, possibly pulled a few too many all nighters in this past week or so and it is finally catching up with me!) Fags: 1. (Okay, so I told everyone I quit, and I fully intended on...but then my "emergency supply" became to tempting. Note to self: replace emergency pack for real emergencies.) Alcohol intake: None today :]. Money spent: Zilch! (and I still managed to get a gorg new belt, ribbed tights, copy of Loud and Quite and a new Urban Decay eyeliner - mother has finally learnt the point of the post-it note shopping lists on the fridge door ;]) Indulgence: Nothing (I've been pretty good today, although I suppose taking the day off wasn't that angelic.) Listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM6fx78dpuM


Okay, I used to hate RiverIsland. There's always been something about it that seemed so cheap. However, I can't deny it, their autumn/winter 08 collection has converted me! I'm officially in love with the chunky cardies, super cute (and oh so sex and the city) dresses and furry coats. You can definitely see a vintage inspiration going on there. Here are some of my favourites.

No comments: