Kate Moss, modern toss, skinny fit jeans, old baked beans, bright red lippy, raving hippy, hair spray, sexy sway, Jimmy Choo, malibu woo woo, trying to impress, cocktail dress, PPQ, the Winehouse 'do, Agyness Deyn, sex machine, killer heels, take away meals, nu rave, time to miss-behave, get low, Selridges and co., English rose, the Paris Hilton pose, diamond ring, chavy bling, Daisy Lowe, O.M.G like wow! ... Diary of a Fashion Addict.

Tuesday 9 September 2008

I love you Irina!

Day: Tuesday. Activity: College. (Textiles lesson followed by 4 hours worth of film watching - Titanic followed by Romeo and Juliet, and yes, I blubbed like a baby through them both - followed by English and Art. Less than productive. Fags: 0. (First day without a cigarette in about a month, but in all honesty, even a trip to Spar in the rain seems worth it for one right now - why did I decide today would be the day I wouldn't even keep an emergency fag on me!?) Alcohol intake: 0. (It's a Tuesday, duh!?) Money spent: £1.90 (Not bad! A bus ticket and 2 cookies.) Indulgence: Pink iced doughnut with sprinkles. (Okay, I know you're judging me - two cookies and a doughnut, but I got the doughnut for free, so it doesn't count, right!? Plus it had sprinkles!!) Listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs&feature=related

Irina Lazareanu is our current girl of the month, and I don't think I need to explain why!
Just take a look at these fab outfits we've seen her in as of lately. To be quite frank, we couldn't be more jealous - or more desperate to copy them! So, here's how...





No comments: