Kate Moss, modern toss, skinny fit jeans, old baked beans, bright red lippy, raving hippy, hair spray, sexy sway, Jimmy Choo, malibu woo woo, trying to impress, cocktail dress, PPQ, the Winehouse 'do, Agyness Deyn, sex machine, killer heels, take away meals, nu rave, time to miss-behave, get low, Selridges and co., English rose, the Paris Hilton pose, diamond ring, chavy bling, Daisy Lowe, O.M.G like wow! ... Diary of a Fashion Addict.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Return Of The Maverick.


Day: Wednesday. Activity: Having a bath and going to the bank. Fags: 0! Not out of choice though, I appear to only have 28p left in my bank account. Boo. Alcohol intake: None so far, although there is a very tempting bottle of wine in the fridge, which may have to accompany my dinner tonight. Money spent: Zero! Indulgence: Well, I suppose spending 80% of the day either in bed or in front of the TV is quite an indulgence! Listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dihG2yy__sE

As some of you may have realised, or forgotten by n
ow I suspect, I have been m.i.a for quite a while. But hey, I'm back now and ready to start up Don't Kiss Me all over again.
I would try and review everything that's happened over the past year and a bi
t in the fashion world, bu
t that would take me so long I'd end up permanently a year behind! So, instead I'm going straight to my favorite look of the season, one that I've loved every-time it's come arou
nd - nautical.
Here's some of my favorite high street pieces:

No comments: