Kate Moss, modern toss, skinny fit jeans, old baked beans, bright red lippy, raving hippy, hair spray, sexy sway, Jimmy Choo, malibu woo woo, trying to impress, cocktail dress, PPQ, the Winehouse 'do, Agyness Deyn, sex machine, killer heels, take away meals, nu rave, time to miss-behave, get low, Selridges and co., English rose, the Paris Hilton pose, diamond ring, chavy bling, Daisy Lowe, O.M.G like wow! ... Diary of a Fashion Addict.

Thursday 16 October 2008

Back to reality...

It appears I've made a ridiculous amount of posts about designer shiz lately, so in order to bring myself back down to earth and remember I'm far more "high street" than "high fashion", I'm going to post about the thing most true to my heart and my budget - shoes. Topshop shoes to be precise. I'm obsessed! Completely and utterly in love. And it's no wonder when you look at these beauties, most of which are about £70 - not bad! I might just have to save up for every single pair of these - I'm not sure there's any I can live without!!

No comments: